How We Started More Than 70 Years Ago
What We Offer YOU:
Back in 1939, two enterprising businessmen - Ed Bodek and Harry Rhodes - each pooled $100 and started a
wholesale clothing business to the retail trade. Ed died a few years later and Harry grew the business. In the 1980's
Harry's son Art saw that his business was growing serving a new market – decorators – who were printing garments
for their clients. That niche transformed the whole focus of our company. Although Harry and Art are gone,
grandson Michael leads this family business that is 100% now dedicated to servicing the imprintable activewear
market: screen printers, embroiderers, promotional products and uniform companies.
- We are "Your House of Brands"... we offer more brands than any other national wholesaler in the United States
- A one-stop shop... a complete gamut of activewear, everything from basic polos and tees, to high tech performance products, teamwear, jackets, button-downs, even caps and briefcases, and designer corporate apparel
- 5 warehouses nationwide, stocked 32' high with inventory that could clothe every single person in our warehouse cities with 11 garments!
- QCA Certified Supplier – The Bodek and Rhodes headquarters, supply chain, and all of our UltraClub products, are certified safe, with proven quality, and social and environmental accountability.
- Same-day shipping to meet your tight deadlines
- Award-winning customer service with the best accuracy record in the field.
- Long-time dedicated employees who treat you like family and keep you coming back
- Plus, the easy, fastest live-inventory always-open website www.BodekandRhodes.com
Today, our family of 400 employees is proud to be celebrating more than 70 years of delivering the best customer
service in the industry, providing you with the best brands and the industry's first private label exclusive
to Bodek and Rhodes... UltraClub.