In our Public Declaration of Responsibility,
we announce that we aspire to be a leader in social accountability within the wholesale apparel industry by promoting a
positive culture with respect to ethical manufacture and the continuous improvement of working conditions.
This Declaration announces that Bodek and Rhodes not only believes in treating its employees and customers
like family, but pledges to be a leader in social accountability within our industry and with all of our business partners.
We promote fair, safe and environmentally friendly practices in the manufacturing of all of our garments and accessories.
Bodek and Rhodes Compliance Letter
- Quality Certification Alliance is an independent accreditation organization, formed in 2008, whose mission is to elevate the standards by which industry firms that import and/or manufacture promotional products provide consistently safe, high-quality, socially compliant and environmentally conscientious merchandise. QCA regulations govern the quality and safety of products from creation to delivery.
Quality Control Alliance Certificate
- All UltraClub garment factories are currently certified by
WRAP – an independent, non-profit organization
dedicated to lawful, humane and ethical manufacturing throughout the world. New factories we consider must also
- All UltraClub products follow strict
SGS testing guidelines – the world's
leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company – the global benchmark for consumer
- Bodek and Rhodes offers a wide range of environmentally friendly styles,
including recycled bags and tees, and a brand collection of organic cotton apparel.
- Bodek and Rhodes supports many philanthropic projects such as leukemia research at the Abramson
Center of the University of Pennsylvania and
for local servicemen who are far from home. In 2008, an employee-led team from our Niles warehouse
recently raised over $10,000 for the American Cancer Society.